Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gone

I have ruined everything between us,
Our friendship was a strong bond between us,
But I have shaken that bond to it's core,
As I have allowed my feelings to change,
Change from being happy as just friends,
To wanting you to be mine forevermore...
The startled look on your face was indescribable,
When I told you how I feel,
You were happy to remain as friends and nothing more,
And the big fear for me now is that,
You decide to hate me and refuse to talk to me,
But that hasn't happened yet,
As you say we can still be friends,
But, even though you say our friendship is still strong,
I know that things will be always be awkward between us.

The friendship we had before is gone,
And it is never coming back...
Because I couldn't control my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment