Sunday, September 16, 2007

Changing

I am not my self,
My actions are different,
I’m not acting like I would normally,
I feel as if I’m changing...

But not for the better,
My whole persona is shifting,
I grow more and more uncaring,
With every passing day...

My heart becomes increasingly useless,
I feel like I’m becoming like him,
Him in his most pompous form,
His most selfish form...

I seem to care only for myself,
Care only for what I can get,
I don’t know why I’m becoming this way,
But it may be only the beginning...

The beginning of a long and painful path,
Down the treacherous path of bitterness,
I feel it devouring me already,
Consuming my heart...

The old me is dead,
Changing has risen a new me,
A heartless me,
A DANGEROUS ME...

Please stay away...
It’s for your own good...

No comments:

Post a Comment