Sunday, January 13, 2008

Procrastination

Procrastination is a villain,
That needs to be defeated,
Or else it can make life so much more difficult,
And it could end up being conceded...

Putting it off, putting it off,
Is the worst thing you could do,
But it must be kept in mind that it is so easy,
When there's so many things distracting you...

It needs to be done right now.
But others' distractions make it difficult,
You ask me how to tell you how,
I don't know, for me it's just as difficult...

I am one of those things,
That provides an unwelcome distraction,
I prevent you from doing your work,
Causing procrastination...

For this I am terribly sorry,
I don't want you to fail,
But it is your everlasting beauty,
That I simply wish to hail...

Because of me you get nothing done,
Anger swells inside of you,
I didn't mean it, I'm sorry,
But you're just as responsible too...

You should have kept away from me,
Then your work would have been completed,
But we were both at each other,
Procrastination hasn't been defeated...

We can always try again tomorrow...
Hopefully procrastination won't cause more sorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment