Monday, December 17, 2007

Betrayal

You claim my presence is a must,
You play on our brotherly bond of trust,
You say you desperately need to see me,
No reason is given, but that doesn't bother me,
I'm just worried about you my friend,
I just want to be there for you until the end...

It is this that you take advantage of,
Knowing I'll be there no matter what,
You never gave a reason as to why I was needed,
But now I see, before I was blinded,
It is only my friend that you are interested in,
You're committing yourself to another sin...

I'm only needed so it doesn't look awkward,
Our brotherly friendship is now wayward,
I thought our trust would never be broken,
By you the fool, cowardly words are spoken,
You have betrayed me without a single care,
And now all of your lies have been laid bare...

No comments:

Post a Comment