Tuesday, December 11, 2007

These Things Happen

I feel the pain of rejection again,
But this time, I know it's not the end,
I've finally realised I still have what's important,
My family and friends, they're coherent,
My family provides the ever present support,
My friends provide the shoulder and the comfort,
I've finally gotten over not making her mine,
Because I'm surrounded by people who are simply divine,
My life's priorities have been all wrong in recent times,
I put finding another ahead of all other climbs,
But not anymore, I know now what's of real value,
I need to keep all of my friends, especially you,
I know now that these things happen,
That things like rejection always happen,
And I also know not to let it ruin me,
I know what's most important now, I can finally see...

That friends are more important than anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment