Friday, December 7, 2007

The Kiss

Not a day into my liberation,
And something has happened that defies imagination,
A day after I said I would just wait and see,
And already I can see quite clearly,
You are the one that has stolen my heart,
You are the one who has given me a fresh start…

On a couch in Henry we laid,
It was the stuff that dreams are made,
We were lying in a way that meant we were upside-down,
But we kissed all the same, not a hint of a frown,
It was wonderfully amazing,
Looking into those eyes was like star gazing…

All the way home I sang and smiled,
The memory of that kiss driving me wild,
Thoughts of you send my mind into a frenzy,
Knowing I’ll see you again makes me go crazy,
The magic of that moment will stay with me forever,
The power of that kiss will remain until ever becomes never…

That kiss was so very special to me…
I hope more will come throughout eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment