Wednesday, March 7, 2007

We're Having a Great Time!

A very odd night indeed,
It begins in familiar surroundings,
On the setting of the beach,
I greet people I haven't seen in many a moon,
We're having a great time!

I promised one lad I would be there,
He hails me when I see him,
He reckons he's had too much to drink,
He sings funny songs and does funny dances,
Clearly, he's having a great time!

Unfortunately, we are forced to move,
When the guards rear their ugly heads,
They pour my friend's drink out,
So he gives them a fake name...
Jim's having a great time!

So we head to the hills,
Located beyond a fence,
I feel quite content there,
But we move again for another adventure,
We're having a great time!

We then end up in the Woodlands,
To wind down our night of madness,
One lad slips and falls in the mud,
But he gets up and laughs it off,
Because he's having a great time!

Then comes the end of our great night,
It fills me with much sadness and despair
Since we have to leave our friends behind;
The tale of this night may seem insignificant to others,
But it will always have a special place in my heart...

Because I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment