Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Shield From Evil

Our friendship is stronger than ever,
We can talk to each other about almost anything,
You're one of my closest friends,
You mean so much to me.
I can't stop thinking about you,
A frown on your face,
Makes me worry constantly about you.
Any burden you carry on your tender shoulders,
I'd gladly carry for you,
Any worries I see in your shining eyes,
I want you to transfer to me,
So that you need not fear anything.
You're such a nice person,
The nicest I have ever known,
And will ever know,
You don't deserve to be treated poorly,
You should be treated like royalty.
You don't have to worry about anything,
All the bad things in the world won't harm you,
I am here to protect you from all things terrible,
I am here to shield you from all things evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment