Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How?

My head isn’t in its right place,
My heart isn’t in one piece,
Weeks after and I still feel
The same about the one I can’t have,
I know she’s moving swiftly on,
Well, I don’t really know,
But in my mind she’s already courting another,
Much to my soul’s disarray…

Why would she stand still?
Time waits for no one,
Life stops for no one,
Why would she do the same?
I’m the opposite,
I would gladly stop everything
For the sake of something more important,
This is why I’m constantly falling behind…

I need to move forward,
I don’t want to,
I need to forget the past,
I can’t, even if I wanted to,
I need to repair what’s left of my heart,
I don’t know how,
I need to give myself a proper chance,
Thinking of this reminds me of the little chance we had…

Anything and everything reminds me of her…
How can I forget what I can’t escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment