Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tired

I'm tired of having sand kicked in my face,
I'm tired of being the butt of all the jokes,
I'm tired of the constant rejection,
I'm tired of trying to be nice to people,
Only for it to be thrown straight back at me...

I'm tired of the laughter,
I'm tired of the meaningless compliments,
I'm tired of the false smiles,
I'm tired of the hidden feelings,
That are only exposed when my eyes are closed...

I'm tired of trying to do what's right,
When those around me mock me,
I'm tired of trying to help others,
When others won't help me in times of need,
I'm tired of everything...

And everyone is tired of me...
It's over...
My company won't be forced on them anymore...
Time to confine myself to my mind...
Time to realise what I thought was real...

Was actually all a barrel of lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment