Wednesday, November 28, 2007

From a Dance to Romance

It was in the middle of the dance floor,
Where I first saw you and nothing more,
Where I first spotted your pretty face,
And saw you moving with such amazing grace,
That I wanted no one else but you,
With a pause in your elegance being the cue,
For me to ask you a burning question,
The answer of which I waited for with trepidation...

Would you care to dance with me?
Your smile and nod made my heart dance with glee,
It was then we danced the night away,
Danced for so long that night became day,
That night we got lost in the atmosphere,
Yet my muddled thoughts suddenly became clear,
You are the only one I want to kiss,
So I move in, hoping for bliss...

Our lips touch...
My thoughts start to rush...

How did we go from a simple dance...
To all this love and romance?

No comments:

Post a Comment