Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally

It has finally happened,
The years of pain and suffering,
And agonizing waiting,
Are finally over,
I have found someone...

She is worth the stars and the moon,
Her smile lights up like the sun,
She has a face worthy of any painting,
Full of colour and life,
While her eyes could cheer even the most despondent of hearts...

Every kiss means something,
Every hug carries a strong welling of emotion,
Every gesture comes straight from the heart,
Every compliment is nothing but the truth,
Everything that comes from her is so very special...

She is the one who has finally given me a chance,
She is the one who has decided to take a chance,
She is the one who finally feels like I do,
Who likes me just as much as I like her,
Who kisses with the same passion as I do...

Finally I have found someone I can call my own...
Finally I am no longer alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment