Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Answers

It's all going to waste,
A lack of distinction and taste,
People continue to live in ignorance,
No compliance, only defiance,
A light goes off in my mind,
Hard to find they're so unkind,
Try to shine, seek the divine,
Looking for life's eternal shrine,
Hearing nothing but lie after lie,
I continuously cry and cry,
Who is it that gives the answers?
Certainly not these chancers'...

Feelings hard to describe,
Receiving gibe after gibe,
What was my crime?
When is my time?
All so sudden,
When did this happen?
Questions and answers,
Still nothing from the chancers',
Alone now, surrounded by silence,
No help to be found, no guidance,
When do I find a friend?
Maybe when I find the end...

Eternity lasts as long as you believe it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment