Thursday, March 27, 2008

Goodbye to Everyone

Well she said she’s gonna try,
She’s gonna try avoid the cry,
She’s gonna try and stop…

She’s gonna try get by,
Get by without that guy,
She’s gonna try forget…

I can see it in her eyes,
I can see all those lies,
I can see the broken pieces…

I can see it in her face,
Her mind’s all over the place,
She’s gone completely insane…

But still she’s gonna try,
She’s gonna try escape the cry,
She’s gonna try and smile…

But still I see the pain,
Her eyes are a dark lane,
She’s completely broken now…

And she sees only one escape,
Her mind’s tunnelled by hate,
She wants to runaway…

So she knots the hang man’s noose,
No part of it was loose,
And so she said goodbye…

Goodbye to a world of pain,
Goodbye to the insane,
Goodbye to everyone…

Goodbye to everyone…

(with this poem I was trying to think in the mindset of somebody close to me - needless to say the end result was disturbing but, thankfully, not the reality).

No comments:

Post a Comment