Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hiding

Thinking about a lot of things,
Thoughts rushing around my head,
Wondering where the answer’s will come from,
Will they come when I’m dead?

Heart beats ferociously,
Filled with both love and hate,
Love is what I want to triumph,
Right now, it’s nothing more than bait…

I need reassurance to stand up,
I need to know to be brave,
If I know she feels the same,
Maybe my heart I can save…

It is being overcome by everything,
My soul is succumbing to shadow,
What I want is slipping away,
Searching deeper is a no-go…

Time is running out,
The chance for answers has long disappeared,
Now the questions begin to fade too,
Something I have long feared…

While they start to fade,
An escape route begins to open,
Circular and constricting,
Its use is contemplated by all men…

The time has come to fly,
Running is easier than fighting,
Working to save my heart is hopeless,
Already, I feel it tightening…

Time to enter permanent hiding…

No comments:

Post a Comment