Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where Will it End?

I was in a very funny mood yesterday,
Not quite happy,
Not quite sad,
Just floating along somewhere in the middle,
Waiting for a sign to explain this hollowness,
Walking in search of something to fill this void…

Up by Gateway,
Walking faster and slower depending on the song’s speed,
Walking with purpose when it was fast,
Walking defeated when it was slow,
Trying not to think the question
That can get to everyone at the bottom…

Where will it end?
I can hear it in my mind,
I can feel it in my chest,
I can see it when my eyes close,
I can sense it no matter where I go,
Where will it end?

On and on I continue to walk,
Still looking to fill the empty spaces
That exist inside my heart,
I’m walking with no idea
As to what I’ll find,
On and on I continue to walk…

Wondering where it will end…

No comments:

Post a Comment