Sunday, June 1, 2008

Notches

I don’t know what to do,
A friend who once adored her
Would be unhappy if he knew of my feelings,
With her, he once had an obsession,
He has no right to be angry,
He chose to travel back to the past
Instead of facing reality,
He has committed himself to potential destruction again,
While also letting her fly away,
Like a wren,
He once proclaimed the strength
Of his own feelings for her to me,
Yet refused to wait for her to finalise her future,
He just went and added notches to his belt,
Until he come back to the very start again,
Back to his first and original notch,
Now worn and beaten from past wars,
And he allowed himself to fall again
For someone who he loves to hate…

I know, though, if I attempt anything with his brief flame…
His anger with me will last an eternity…
He should’ve thought of that before letting her fly away…

No comments:

Post a Comment